Up North Adventures - Ilocos Norte



Nice huh?! Took this picture in 2013 at Blue Lagoon, Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. 3 years I dreamed of going there and the 14 hour++ trip is so worth it! This post has been in my draft for since 2015 and since I decided to start writing again this year, I'll start with  this.

To be honest, I only remembered that good things happens when you least expect it. I was suppose to go with a "friend" who canceled on me a week before the trip. Telling me she doesn't feel comfortable going on a "not-so-well-planned" trip. I spent weeks researching about the North when all she did was wait for me to feed her updates. Anyway, enough about that. Bummed and after all of that trouble, I decided to go on my own. This trip was my almost first solo trip. It happens that my sister was going on the same week that I was. We were supposed to part ways once we get there but what I didn't know was her best friend's family moved there and I was offered to stay at their place instead of paying for a hotel. How awesome is that? This place is so amazing! I will never forget the hospitality and kindness that was shown to me while I was there. As I was graciously hosted by my sister's bff and her family, I only spent about 3000 php which I used for transportation and some keepsakes that I saw along the way. 

Comments

Popular Posts