Mahiwagang Notebook

As I was cleaning my room last weekend, I noticed a blue notebook. I don't remember what was in the notebook so I opened it. The first few pages contained letters from my friends when I was younger, as I browse through the other pages I saw a picture hidden between a letter from my former BFF. It was a promotional picture from Epson having Kulay as their endorsers at that time. I was so happy because the picture was signed by my idol Radha Cuadrado!



At the back of this notebook were notes from 2000-2003, it made me laugh as I read through it. It made me realized how much has changed since then. After browsing through the notebook, I decided to continue cleaning the bookcase in my room.

I also found pictures inside the bookcase that I was cleaning. I was very fond of taking pictures of myself when I was younger. Some of the pictures I found was when me and my younger sister were still young. I showed it to my mom and my sister and we had a blast looking through old pictures.

This weekend made me think how time flies so quickly. We should not waste it and do everything that we want to do now and not to hold back on the things that will make us happy. Enjoy life to the fullest!

Comments

Popular Posts