I Only Came For The Food.

Yes! I love food. Food is bae. Food is always going to be there for you whenever you need it to be and so on and so forth. Whatever your reason is, everyone can agree that it is one of the most basic necessities for living. I can list hundreds of reason why I love food but I'll do that another time. Tonight I want to talk about what happened the yesterday. Yep, so here it goes. 

Early in the morning, our TL sent us a message that we will be having a get together (don't ask what it is about, I don't remember anything even if it was just yesterday). All I read was, there will be food and it will be at 7:30am. Checked my schedule and it was right after my first break. When we got there, seperate table are provided for each team and out table is the first thing I saw. There are a lot of people there when we arrived but we still managed to have our group photo's taken.






A few moments after we started eating, the host introduced herself and what the gathering seems to be about. Apparently, it was her 18th birthday and after that, all I heard was blah,blah,blah. (No offense to the host, she did a great job but I was already eating and food will always and forever be bae above all.) (And oh she's really HOT btw!) 

A team mate of mine was called, it suddenly dawned on me that this is an awarding ceremony. I was about to take a bite of my secomd pizza when I heard one of the host called out my name. I was not expecting anything as like I said I was only there because there's food. I put down my plate and was still chewing and went to get my certificate and goodie bag (I could have sworn I heard some canned goods in it.)





 I can remember my TL handing me another bag of goods and while I told her I already have one, a warm hand touched my back then a really loud cheer came from my team in the background. Confused as I was, I turned to look who it was and it was the host telling me it's time to take a picture. As I find her extremely hot, I panicked and almost run for the door. My TL told me I was shaking and held my arm to have our picture taken. 




Why was I shaking? Truth is... I would never admit this before, (as this is a weakness no one would believe.) I have major stage fright. The moment all attention was on me, all I can think of is running for the door. I remember I almost failed public speaking in uni because I run out during my finals. My professor was just kind enough to give me a do over and allowed me to do my speech with just him in the room. My friends made sure I wouldn't run out by standing by the door. Looming back, I don't even remember what was the speech about! I think I finished it but blocked the whole memory of it. Anyway, if you are wondering what certificate I got, it is for my perfect attendance for the whole quarter. A bunch of us got it but I still appreciate it because of course, the food plus I get to have my picture taken with her. 🤭






Comments

Popular Posts