How Big Are You?



I was in awe the first time I saw these pictures. Imagine how tiny we are compared to all those stars in the universe! I can barely see earth on the last picture. This was an email that was sent to me last year that I never bothered opening because I figured its spam anyway. Real or not this made me realize that no problem is too big and how people tend to overreact over things that shouldn't even matter. Whatever your reaction is with whatever situation or problems you are facing, it does not matter if you worry too much or not. So, why waste time being sad about something? Or anything for that matter? That problem will still be there even if you cry your eyes out! We should be happy that we are given the privilege to experience the things we are experiencing because without it, life will be boring! Life is too short to worry about things you cannot change. Be happy and keep life in perspective.  Do not Postpone. Work Today. Enjoy Today. Share Today. Give Today. Change Today. Love Today. Care Today. THE BIG THING IS BEING HAPPY TODAY!

Comments

Popular Posts