Go Greek


 After trying Cyma a few weeks back, I can't get enough of Greek cuisine. A friend suggested that I try Go Greek which is located in Food Choices, Glorietta 4. Researched the place at MunchPunch and it got great reviews. Although its located at a food court, it has a separate dining area from the rest that provides great ambience with a view of the InterContinental hotel and SM Makati.


The first time I went here, I was not really in the mood to eat so I ordered the gyro. They have 3 options for gyros. Chicken, Mixed meat (pork and chicken) and lamb. I opted for the mixed meat gyro. Gyro is a Greek dish, consisting of meat, tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce, and is served with pita bread. For me it looks like shawarma but not to overwhelming. For 95php its worth every cent!


I enjoyed the gyro so much that I decided to go back there last night with a friend. Since its dinner time, I decided to get the platter which is shown on the tarpaulin called the gyro platter. The platter costs 195php and it consists of greek salad, a choice of potatoes or rice and for the meat you have the option to choose from chicken, mixed meat or lamb ( I had chicken).It was pretty good as expected. No overwhelming tastes or smell and everything is just right. I just love the vinaigrette that was used for the salad.
 


My friend ordered the lamb chop platter which costs 215php (which I really think is cheap for lamb) and of course I wouldn't pass a chance of tasting as well. And to my surprise, it was really good!

Comments

Popular Posts