Thought to ponder...



I was thinking of something to post since its been a while since I have shared something meaningless and unimportant in my blog. Then I came across this post on Facebook and thought its really nice.

"We buy things we don't even need, with money we don't even have, trying to impress people we don't even like. . . . . . . Hmmm. . SPEND WISELY." -  Almond Momo Dagami Culaban

Since it the holiday season, I know a lot of you guys got tons of money to spend since almost everyone got their holiday bonuses early. I know some may have spent most of it by now with all the old season stuff being on sale and malls being open til midnightFor me, yes you are mostly right, its all gone by now. The post above made me realize how lavishly (again) I've spent on things I can do without. So this time, I will think twice before buying things.

Comments

Popular Posts