Changes

As a famous Greek philosopher called Heraclitus once said, "There is nothing permanent except change." Changes affects everyone, some accept it as it is and some don't. But whatever side you decide to be on, change will happen whether we like it or not.

It is expected at the end of the year that most people will quit their jobs and look for greener pastures. It could be because of a higher pay or it could be totally different from what you are used to doing but will certainly satisfy their passion. I admit I am one of those who were thinking of leaving. Mostly because of the changes that were being rolled out and part of it offended me because I have to hear it from a colleague. My schedule was changed without being told why and frankly I feel like I've had enough. I don't usually complain because I know I will not be heard and my complaints will be ignored. It came to a point where waking up to go to work feels like torture. Good thing the schedule I got turned out to be great even if I had the weekdays off, which gave me another reason to be thankful.

"Change is related to growth. If you do not change, you do not see, hear, feel, know or go toward anything more than what you are now. In order to gain, in any way, you must change what "is" now."

Comments

Popular Posts